Website Profile Training
Learn how to edit your school website profile.
Back to Trainings
Download the Video View the Google Doc
Edit Website Profile Step-by-Step
- Visit your school’s website. (schoolname.campbellusd.org)
- Log in by clicking on the Login button on the upper right of the window. (It will look like a key if the window is small)
- On the login page, enter your CampbellUSD credentials. This is your username and password. (This is the same credentials that are used for email and Powerschool)
- Once logged in successfully, click on the upper right menu item that looks like your picture or name. This will be in the same place as the login button was.
- Choose “Edit profile.”
- On the Account Info page, choose User Info.
- On the User Info page, edit any content that needs changing.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save. (keep in mind any changes will not be reflected on other pages until the next day, this keeps the website loading fast for all visitors)